Domestic scale care homes that are big on care
An alternative to large care homes we offer a homely environment with care and support tailored to the customers needs.
We actively encourage involvement in day to day activities to help maintain every day lifestyles. We offer support to help continue maintain links with the local community, families and friends.
Our ethos is to promote and maintain independence.
As a not for profit organisation and a registered charity, we are able to offer competitive rates.
Each Care Home has a highly trained and dedicated staff team led by a qualified care house manager.
Meals are prepared on site by qualified staff offering choice, flexibility and extremely high standards, with special diets catered for. Many of our kitchens have been awarded Eatsafe Awards.
Features of individual accommodation in our houses include:
- Purpose-designed and built modern accommodation to the highest standards
- Spacious individual studio flatlets – at 24 square metres, significantly larger than most care homes and exceeding care commission standards
- Own front door with letterbox
- Kitchen area with kettle, toaster and fridge
- Private en-suite toilet and shower, with level access
- Telephone point
- Emergency call system
- Close to public transport and local amenities
- Additional features available in addition to individual accommodation include:
- Up to date fire safety and security systems
- Comfortable lounge and dining room
- Full meals service cooked on the premises including access to snacks as required
- Support with daily living and personal care
- Social activities to suit the needs and wishes of individuals.
Our Care homes are registered with the Care Inspectorate. It is subject to regular independent inspections and reports, all of which are publicly available.