Covid-19 - Information for Staff
It is important to remember that we need to be vigilant as we help to stop the spread of Covid-19. You can play your part by remembering to follow these important guidelines:
• When going out for any reason into large groups please undertake a lateral flow test
• The vaccination programme is our biggest defence to Covid-19; please take up your invitations to be vaccinated.
• Meet outside and keep your distance. If meeting indoors, open a window.
• Wear facemasks where ever possible and definitely in indoor public places.
• Washing your hands regularly.
Full guidance is available from the Scottish Government, or if you have any questions, then just contact your line manager.
Thank you for helping keep each other and our tenants safe.
Staff - Latest News and Information
The following articles provide the latest news and information provided by Bield, to our staff.
- 1 of 4
- next ›